Footsteps.
Hello! I bid you welcome to my blog. I was introduced to writing by my best friend. Now not mentioning my best friend is not possible, because she was one who persuaded me and helped me through all of this. Even this blog that you see, is because of her guidance. She is a beautiful person, and more so a beautiful writer. When I started to write, I was mesmerized by the power of words. I am an avid reader and when I read a book, it gives me such pleasure to feel the words hit my mind. I think books are the only thing that I actually take seriously. You know how parents complain about how their children don't listen to them but listen to some outsider? For me, books are the outsiders. The thing is, I just love words. Be it written or spoken. The first time I wrote I was scared. Scared about the fact that I am not good enough or what will people think? To be honest, I didn't tell my best friend about writing for 6 months after I started. She was furious when I finally sent h...

Comments
Post a Comment